ANJANEYA FIRM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ANJANEYA FIRM

NEVER SAY NO.........

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOBILE MESSAGES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MOBILE MESSAGES Empty
PostSubject: MOBILE MESSAGES   MOBILE MESSAGES Icon_minitime17th February 2008, 1:35 pm

1.A boy falls in love with a NURSE…
He writes a love letter – I love you “SISTER”.

2.A recent survey was conducted to discover why men get out of bed in the middle of the night, 5% said it was to get a glass of water, 12% said it was to go to the toilet, 83% said it was to go home…………………………………………………………………………. (From wine shop).

3.Maths Magic 13837 x ur age x 73 = ………………………………….. just try it. U will b getting a interesting result.

4.What is the difference between DD and cheque? DD is like wife which is being trusted cheque is like girl friend which can bounce at any time.

5.Morning greeting doesn’t only mean saying “good morning”, it has a silent message saying – I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!

6.At the start of marriage, wife treats husband as GOD. Afterwards, situation reverses. Like letter… And wife treats husband as DOG!!!

7.Dreams are for dreaming…………………………………………………………………….………………..I dream of you, wishes are for wishing……………………………………………………………………………………….……I wish for you, life is for living………………………………………………………………………………………………………….I live for you, angles are for keeping…………………………………………………………………………………..…..May I keep you!!!

8.Bubbly – “and are you sure you have me and no one else?”
Bunty – “Dear sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday”.

9.A man was complaining to a friend – “I had it all money, a beautiful house, a big car, the love of a beautiful women; then, pow! It was all gone!” “What happened?” asked the friend. “My wife found out…”

10.A Chinese was hospitalized, his friend Santa went to meet him and he went close to the Chinese, Chinese replied “chig chong chu cha” and died, Santa thought it was his last wish so he went to China to know the wish. In china he got the meaning of the words and it was “you idiot remove your foot from my oxygen pipe”

11.After a quarrel, a wife said to his husband, “You know, I was fool when I married you”. And the husband replied, “yes clear, but I was in love and didn’t notice it”

12.If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one, so I never have to live without year.

13.A study has proved that all idiots use their THUMB while reading a SMS… Now it’s to late don’t try to change your finger, naughty caught ya.

14.As a general rule, the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

15.After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can’t face each other; but still they stay together.

16.Any married man should forget his mistakes, there’s no use in two people remembering the same thing.

17.A boy came home from school and his dad asked, “Have you had your home work marked?” the boy replied “yes, but I’m afraid that you didn’t do very well!”

18.BUNTY: “can I buy you a drink?”
BUBLY: “go ahead, but only if you buy one more for my boy friend too!”

19.BUNTY: “My heart is broken. When, I saw you with other man yesterday”
BUBLY:”oh, don’t worry that was none but my husband.

20.Before marriage, a man declares he would lay down his life to save us; after marriage, he won’t even lay down his newspaper to talk to you.

21.BUNTY: “Sir I want to marry your daughter”.
FATHER: “have you seen my wife yet?”
BUNTY: yes, I still prefer your daughter”

22.BUNTY:”There are several girls in our college who don’t want to marry”
MONTY:”How do you know?”
BONTY:”I’ve proposed many of them!!!”

23.BUNTY:”Your body is quite well organized”.
BUBLY:”How do you mean?”
BUNTY:”The weakest part your brain is protected by the strongest your thick skull!”

24.Favja – “I need a pocket of cheese for my computer”.
Shopkeeper = “Sir, a computer doesn’t need cheese…”
Fauja = “But I have installed a mouse in my computer.

25.College meaning: C – Come, O – on, L – let’s, L – love, E – Each, G – girl, E – Equally.
Back to top Go down
https://braininfo.board-directory.net

MOBILE MESSAGES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANJANEYA FIRM :: JOKES :: Mobile SMS-
Jump to: